People first benefits
Employer-funded health coverage, vacation, financial services, flexible work and more
What sets our benefits apart?
People first is a core value at CWB, guiding us to care for each other and our clients. Our benefits package is an extension of that value, animating our promise to you. All benefits outlined are standard for permanent, full-time employees.
- Performance-based incentives for employees at all levels.
- Flexible work arrangements to accommodate your lifestyle and work-life balance.
- Mental health awareness, support and resources.
- Specialized employee financial services and discounts.
- Community give-back opportunities through matching and support.
Learn more by expanding the drop-downs below.
Care for you and your family's whole well-being
Take care of your mental and physical health, as well as your family's, with:
- 100% company funded health, dental, vision and prescription insurance coverage.
- A minimum of three weeks vacation and ample sick time to promote self-care.
- Flexible work arrangements, including the potential for alternate work schedules or hours, compressed workweeks with earned time off, work from home, job share and more.
- A CWB Balance Day - an extra day off to encourage work-life balance
- A healthcare spending account.
- A flexible wellness program to encourage healthy living.
- A 24/7 Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Dedicated mental health programming, support and resources via Lifeworks and Moreau Shepell.
As a financial services company, we have the specialized expertise to be a trusted partner in your financial wellness today and tomorrow:
- Competitive salary with pay for performance incentives.
- Company-funded savings plans, including RRSPs and an employee share purchase plan.
- Employee rates and discounts on everyday banking services and investments, including mortgages.
- Free banking services and additional financial services benefits to employees and their immediate family.
Support for your community
- Paid time off to volunteer through our annual Week of Caring.
- Two grant-matching programs to support causes for which employees advocate.
- Employee represented groups (ERGs) give employees a special sense of belonging, support and connectedness. Join CWB Pride, CWB Women, New Canadians, Sharing Circle (Indigenous Peoples and allies), CWB Noble (Network of Black Employees and Allies), Health 360, and VIDA (Visible and Invisible Disability Advocates). You can even start your own!
Bring your whole self to work and enhance your home life with:
- An annual wellness benefit.
- Discounted gym memberships (where available).
- Technology partnerships.
- Career growth, diversification and development opportunities through career design and career coaching programs.
- A robust learning centre curriculum.
- A multipurpose quiet room for prayer and personal moments, and private space for new parents in our Edmonton corporate office.