At CWB, we're dedicated to developing our people and setting them up for a successful career in banking. Our established and celebrated Management Associate Program is designed for keen new graduates seeking an opportunity to learn, grow and advance in the financial services industry. We’re looking for individuals with an interest in personal or business banking, with an enthusiasm for delivering best-in-class service, a passion for developing client relationships, and an expression of strong analytical skills.
What you can expect:
- Orientation to CWB Financial Group and immersion in our unique culture right from the start
- Approximately 18 months of dedicated training, with the same benefits as a full-time employee
- Accelerated development, following a path of training in either Personal Banking or Business Banking (which can include focus on General Commercial, Equipment Financing, Real Estate or Energy)
- Diverse learning approaches, with a focus on personal, tailored in-branch training, supported with online, self-study and classroom experiences
- Facilitated networking with peers and leaders across Canada
- Placement in an account management position in Personal or Business Banking within the bank network upon successful Program completion
- Recent completion of an undergraduate degree, business or commerce with a major in Finance, Marketing or Accounting preferred
- Willingness to move within a regional area during the program and upon completion
Please note, we actively recruit for the Management Associate Program in all our major centres in Western Canada at various times throughout the year.